Tuesday, October 04, 2005

BRITNEY SPEARS "I HAVE THE GOLDEN TICKET" AUCTION


Britney with hubby Kevin Federline, has given clothing, furniture and jewellery to be sold to the highest bidder on an auction, with money going to the Mississippi Hurricane Recovery Fund.

The auctioned items also include a pair of blue-and-pink jeans, and an autographed burgundy tank-top with "I Have The Golden Ticket" written on it.

The auction - with 444 different lots - opened on Saturday and runs through this week.

The highest bid so far is US $1,275.00 for the "I HAVE THE GOLDEN TICKET" which Britney wore at the opening of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

A posting on her website reads: "This is a great opportunity to get some cool (and rare) Britney items while contributing to a very important cause!"

If you are interested in buying the I Have the Golden Ticket Tank Top you see on the picture but don't want to expend a gazillion dollars for it, you can get it here for just a few bucks: WHERE CAN I BUY "I HAVE THE GOLDEN TICKET" SHIRTS